Robinho

perhaps this is his Lamborghini

lamborghini_r3-95.jpg

JOGAMIGMOG said:
doesn't a Lambo only have two front seats?
most cars only have two front seats dude but yea totally agree story is a crock of shit why didnt she ring her husband would that not have made more sense than hopping into a car with a bunch of strangers.

beargrylls said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
doesn't a Lambo only have two front seats?
most cars only have two front seats dude but yea totally agree story is a crock of shit why didnt she ring her husband would that not have made more sense than hopping into a car with a bunch of strangers.

Yup - total cock, neither she nor hubby own a mobile phone? How does anyone expect us to believe this shit?

chaddblue said:
A mate of my missus told her this story which if true is brilliant!

She was at the James concert at GMEX on the 19th and somehow got separated from her husband. She got chatting to two blokes who turned out to be Joe Hart and his agent.

At the end of the concert they walked her to the tram station but found out that no trams were running so she had to got and catch the train. They refused to let her walk alone and said they'd arrange a lift for her which is where it gets interesting!!

Joe got on his phone and said "Rob, are you in town?" They said they had to go and wait for their lift outside the Radisson, where you guessed it, a lamborghini appeared driven by Robinho and SWP in the passenger seat and they gave her a lift.

I don't know this girl so I can't say whether or not its true but my missus says she isn't the type to make things up

what a mug

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.