Robinho

You are kidding right? He completely scuffed his shot on goal in the first half. A player of that "supposed" level should have seen the block coming in and dummied the ball before shooting. Just because he plays 1 or 2 half decent passes in the entire game when Milan were on the front foot does not make him a great player. The forced finger save from Gomes at the end of the second half was the only impressive thing he showed in the entire game for me and even that was going over! He was irritating me so much with his inability to pressure when he did not have the ball. Are you not forgetting the countless amount of times he would try and fail over and over again to thread the ball aimlessly through a wall of Spurs players. He gave away possession so many times for no reason whatsoever. If he is a "great" player, what on earth does that make Tevez and Silva?[/quote]

I agree with all of this ^ 100% im glad Milan bought him, he's a wasted talent for sure.

Breaker said:
He was central to nearly every good thing Milan did on the attacking front. Examples include the one touch flick to set up Pato's shot, the exchange with Ibra near the end to set up his own shot which was blocked, his corners which were consistently good, his shot that ended up being cleared off the line, shot that forced finger tip save from Gomes and nearly resulted in a goal..probably even more I'm not thinking of. He's a great player.

It's sad that so many fans have developed this petulant attitude against him (and brazillians in general in some cases). His and Pato's movement was very impressive last night, unfortunately it was the final ball letting him down time and time again. The main criticism against him in the league this year has been he's too wasteful in front of goal, same thing last night.

blue_soundwave said:
Breaker said:
He was central to nearly every good thing Milan did on the attacking front. Examples include the one touch flick to set up Pato's shot, the exchange with Ibra near the end to set up his own shot which was blocked, his corners which were consistently good, his shot that ended up being cleared off the line, shot that forced finger tip save from Gomes and nearly resulted in a goal..probably even more I'm not thinking of. He's a great player.

It's sad that so many fans have developed this petulant attitude against him (and brazillians in general in some cases). His and Pato's movement was very impressive last night, unfortunately it was the final ball letting him down time and time again. The main criticism against him in the league this year has been he's too wasteful in front of goal, same thing last night.

Perhaps it is because his career is fake and he has managed to fool so many people into thinking he is actually a half decent player when he is actually very, very average; might I go as far as to say mediocre?

Breaker said:

I agree.

Some on here believe what they want to believe, rather than how it really is.

The best forward for Milan last night. A regular for the Brazilian national team. Yeah, shit...

I suppose a fair few of them are still convinced that Adebayor's shit as well... as he keeps banging in the goals at Real Madrid.

Just for clarity, I'll repeat that... Real Madrid.

Robinho was lively but he is still very inaccurate with his passing and finishing. Best players were obviously Seedorf and Nesta/Thiago.

I suppose a fair few of them are still convinced that Adebayor's shit as well... as he keeps banging in the goals at Real Madrid.

Just for clarity, I'll repeat that... Real Madrid.

The amount of chances he's missed at.... Real Madrid

is fast becoming the stuff of legend. I'm not at all sure they'll keep him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.