Rodgers - deluded ?

Always thought summer football was the future for Scotland. My son plays here and some of the weather conditions and state of the pitches they play and train on make it impossible to play anything other than kick and chase rubbish. Mind you the coaching leaves a lot to desire as well. He plays right back or centre back and I've always encouraged composure and passing. He makes mistakes but is a better footballer than if hed listened to coaches telling him to put his foot through it and get rid all the time.

Give them 10 years and they'd be one of the top clubs because they'd entice the top sponsors and investors with their potential from the size of them their history of winning the European Cup and their supporter base.

They're Championship level right now.

I've always wanted a full British League myself, I know not many think like that but I think it would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.