Rodney Kongolo

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by CELTICRORY, 14 Mar 2014.

1. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

Agree on all counts. Just pointing out that he's unlikely to make the grade.

He's still got every chance of a solid pro career in the Championship or Eredivisie with a bit of luck.

2. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Apologies,i wasn't criticising your comment.Given what he has shown so far......I agree.

Maybe the coaches see more potential elsewhere? Smith or Davenport perhaps?

3. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

smith is quality

4. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

Agree, but Davenport is quality too, shame that he hat a lot of injuries last year and also that Smith somehow surpassed even his 15/16 performances, so eventually he had to make a shift at left back or so.

5. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

Smith definitely looks promising and has shown his versatility filling in at right-back on occasions. With his injuries, Davenport seemed to have a pretty quiet season last year and didn't really perform at the levels he can. Maybe he can push on again this season.

I'm interested to see how Patching gets on as he looked great a couple of years ago. He hasn't really kicked on since and it's probably a make or break year for him.

6. BlueisCity

BlueisCity

Excited for this, hope he shines and then goes on another loan for the remainder of the season to one of the Netherlands clubs or Celtic.

7. Bob Hope

Bob Hope

Street walker
    I thought Patching had been released by the club? Our has he gone out on Loan?

8. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

No, I'm pretty sure he's still there. I've seen him on some EDS training pics for pre-season.

9. Tbilisi

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
    I agree with Netherlands but cant understand what benefit any player gets from playing in a team that has 20 times the budget of the opposition.

10. BlueisCity

BlueisCity

Anyone know how he did other than scoring?