Rodri Understudy

In reality this should be a true replacement for Gundogan, which Kovacic is not, Rodri has had to increase his attacking responsibilities to make up for this.

But Kovacic can be the DM in Rodri's place, with say Bruno next to him with more flexibility going forward.

I'd be happy with that.

Can we not survive with Lewis/Kovacic/maybe Gvardiol who could do a job a handful of times a season in the league and some league cup games??
How did we do without Rodri this season, Pep created the single pivot, and in doing so created a monster of a player, that very few can compete with, even Lavia got out because there was no chance of game time. I am pinning my hopes on Nunes, as he looks like he can fill the role, but also because he can get game time in other positions

No understudies this summer, just top class players that can go straight in and improve.

We have compromised especially in MF for too long, if the rumours are true, Tixiki needs to go for it big one last time like back in the old days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.