Rolf Harris.

2sheikhs

He's just given evidence.
It consisted of singing "Jake the peg", doing didgerydoo noises, admitting to being a touchy feeley kind of guy and was asked to paint the queen. It is also alleged that while being a native Australian and very popular in the UK, he's not very big down under.

tom_delay.jpg

What amazes me with these filthy fuckers is that they are up there rubbing shoulders with royalty and government ministers and yet surely they must have gone through vigorous checks to see if they were squeaky clean. I mean you just don't get to sit and do a portrait with Her Maj Elizabeth without checks having been done on your background and who you are and didn't this fucker also host the Queens jubilee concert? I mean how deep does this fucking cover up really go and why is it not being questioned that these people were allowed into such high positions of trust.

Or does the answer to that really not bare worth thinking about?

Blue2112 said:
What amazes me with these filthy fuckers is that they are up there rubbing shoulders with royalty and government ministers and yet surely they must have gone through vigorous checks to see if they were squeaky clean. I mean you just don't get to sit and do a portrait with Her Maj Elizabeth without checks having been done on your background and who you are and didn't this fucker also host the Queens jubilee concert? I mean how deep does this fucking cover up really go and why is it not being questioned that these people were allowed into such high positions of trust.

The queen probably wishes she checked to see if the fucker could actually paint.

Blue2112 said:

If he had never been previously accused or convicted, how are they supposed to know? I very much doubt the Mr. Harris and his like are going to volunteer the information.

PhuketBlue said:
Blue2112 said:

If he had never been previously accused or convicted, how are they supposed to know? I very much doubt the Mr. Harris and his like are going to volunteer the information.

I would have thought with all the protection HR must have that the the secret service or whatever they are called would be doing thorough checks on anyone coming into contact let alone getting into Buck palace for a private painting. Putting Rolf to one side then and i'll ask the same question about Saville. It now appears to be widely acknowledged everyone had their suspicions at the time and yet still he was often seen in public with Prince Charles and who knows how many times he was in the royal family attendance outside of the public eye. Why or how did the secret service allow that to carry on or was it never mentioned to anybody in higher positions. I just don't get it that it would not be unknown and even suspicions which there were plenty of should have been enough to have put a great deal of distance between the royal family, government ministers etc and the like sof Saville et al.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.