Roma away

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYNy8SnODE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYNy8SnODE</a>

Commentator gets a bit more exited with Nasris goal then SShite.

SeanInrome16 said:
Hi guys!
Just to let you know that it was a great pleasure to organize the transfer for you. We met a lot of nice people among the fans of Manchester City and we had a great time with you.
We hope you enjoyed your time in Rome and that you brought back plenty of good memories from on and off the pitch.
We also hope that our service was up to a level of what you expected.

We would like to apologize to those few who on the way back didn’t get the seat.
Due to the logistic changes ordered by the police (and in order for us to leave the stadium first), some people, who were not on the list, jumped on the bus.
We still tried our best in order for you to get the best out of your match-day.
Thank you for joining us,

Great people & Fantastic Fans we’ll see you next time in Italy!

We wish you the best of luck in all competitions this year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Sean, Maja
City Lights Tours

[video]http://youtu.be/fqWH4YkWFAs[/video]

Well done Sean. You and the Living Room people did a great job.

When in Rome it is only fitting that a few Plebs have to stand up on the coach.

Hope your boys beat the scum on Sunday!!

If the lad who was at the airport on Thursday at 10am without his mates (he had all their stuff in his bag) but he hadn't seen them from the night before, they hadn't turned up up at the hotel or the airport and they wasn't answering their phones is reading this let us know if they turned up safe pal..

Finally got back now. Had a nightmare with cancelled and delayed flights. Credit to the two wythenshawe lads on our flight back who were going to Leicester straight after.

Brilliant trip, met some great people and heard city have won today while I was on my train back from London.

Also thank you to Sean in Rome and the living room bar for hosting us. The place was bouncing at times.

Anyone lose a mobile on this trip ?
I found one aboard a coach that took us from the square to the stadium ? I was first on the coach so there was no one to ask at the time . If you ring I can get this phone back to you . Your phone is locked so I can't ring your dad who has text you

Will be visiting Rome for the Roma - Feyenoord Uefa Cup match in february.

I was wondering if one of you lads had any experience with purchasing tickets for your game against Roma on the black market or via sites like Viagogo.

Since I am not a member of the Feyenoord Supporters Club I will be unable to purchase a regular away ticket from Feyenoord, so that's why I am asking.

I've booked anyway, but I would be really gutted if I didn't make it in to the stadium (and have my arse knifed for nothing :)

Thx.

Feyenoord said:
Will be visiting Rome for the Roma - Feyenoord Uefa Cup match in february.

I was wondering if one of you lads had any experience with purchasing tickets for your game against Roma on the black market or via sites like Viagogo.

Since I am not a member of the Feyenoord Supporters Club I will be unable to purchase a regular away ticket from Feyenoord, so that's why I am asking.

I've booked anyway, but I would be really gutted if I didn't make it in to the stadium (and have my arse knifed for nothing :)

Thx.

hi, can't help with tickets but just wanted to say that we had no bother whatsoever. we had heard all the stories about arse stabbing but if sensible you'll have no trouble. the fans zone is quite a way out of the town so be aware of the walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.