Roma away

I actually managed to get one of those travel bottles of vodka (just a couple of shots) believe it or not, despite the 3 searches. They got my lighter tho. Don't remember anyone checking my ticket

The Fat el Hombre said:
I actually managed to get one of those travel bottles of vodka (just a couple of shots) believe it or not, despite the 3 searches. They got my lighter tho. Don't remember anyone checking my ticket

How the frig did you manage that? They confiscated my lip balm.

cheddar404 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

How the frig did you manage that? They confiscated my lip balm.

I hadn't planned on it taking it in what happened was me and my mates got a few travel vodka's because we went on a tour round the colosseum in the morning and wanted to get on it so we took a few little vodkas and put some in our coke bottles. After that we went straight on the piss and to the fan park and that and I just didn't get round to having the last one in my back pocket. I planned on having it when they dropped us off the buses right before I went in but they ushered us straight off the buses and through the turnstiles where the italians were checking us, so I didn't really have time to drink or chuck it so I just went through and hoped for the best. They got my lighter in my front pocket but not the vodka in the back somehow. So cut a long story short I got very lucky and maybe timing it right as we went in with a big bunch so the searches were a bit quicker. Gave me a right bollocking when he found my lighter fuck knows what woulda happened if they'd got my vodka!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.