Romelu Lukaku

Where would he play ? Fullback ? What are we- the Harlem Globetrotters?

Signing a few defenders would be a start- either that or apply to the FA that we want football changed to sixteen a side .

Flat track bully tbh, great against shit teams if he has plenty of space, not convinced he's good enough to play at the highest level or work in tight spaces when teams park the bus. Todays goals sum him up a bit tbh
And against great teams who can't defend perhaps. He's got two against us this season.

I've been a big fan since we bought him from Anderlecht. I've always thought he was destined to become great and he appears to be living up to that potential. He's really improved the weak points in his game since he joined Everton and looks like a much more complete striker. 21 goals and 6 assists in the league is impressive by any standard. I'd be delighted to see him back at Chelsea.

I'm not sure he'd work out as a good fit with City though (he would under Mancini but not Guardiola). I'd be gutted to see him go to United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.