Romelu Lukaku

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Totnes Blue, 14 Mar 2017.

1. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

We aren't a great team.

We're just a good team.

As for Lukaku he is one lazy fucker in s number of games he play. Remember the League Cup semis last season: at Goodson he was a nightmare for us; at the Etihad he was a joke, I think Pellegrini did more running than him that night.

But he can be a really dangerous player like the first leg.

2. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

He's got the lot and can be a nightmare. I can see him at PSG or United next season

3. Armaan

Armaan

Chelsea, not arsenal. I think he's good enough to achieve that, obviously wouldn't do it every season. How can people not see his obvious insane goal record for his age?

4. CityFan94

CityFan94

Brilliant young striker.

His goal record in the Premier League since he was a teenager has been consistently excellent.

Whoever signs him and gets Lukaku in his prime won't regret it, he fits this league perfectly.

5. CityFan94

CityFan94

If we had beaten Everton, Stoke, Southampton & Middlesbrough at home, rather than drawing, we'd be very close to the top of the league. I would strongly suggest we need a flat track bully, even if Lukaku is more than that.

6. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

He's the only current PL striker, and betting is not generally part of my life, that I would bet to score on a one-on-one. Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Kelechi are behind him in those stakes.

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

From an EFC site:

Lukaku’s f****** ace. Let’s enjoy him while he’s here, whether that’s just until this summer or for years to come, spearheading our Champions League campaigns at the Usmanov Bramley Dock Dixie Dean Babylon Terrordome-on-Sea.

And so we keep on rolling on. The teams around us all have games in hand. The visit to Anfield in a fortnight is obviously a massive test, and you would be more confident if Schneiderlin was available, but – and how many times have we said this? – we go there with a decent chance of beating them.

The tw**s.

Let's see if we can do EFC, but primarily ourselves a big favour this afternoon!

8. CityFan94

CityFan94

Aguero has missed so many chances this season that Lukaku would have scored. That one-on-one against Monaco instantly springs to mind.

Lukaku's first touch can be a little erratic, but he is absolutely clinical.

9. Don't worry if he came to us he'd be shite

10. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    You can't know that for certain.