Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll score a bagful if he goes to Chelsea, but there were times this season where Costa single handedly pulled results out of his arse for them. Not sure Lukaku can do that, in fact I hope he can't.
They won so many games last year by only creating one chance in the entire match and Costa taking it, Lukaku won't do that. He'll pile on the goals when they're already winning comfortably, but he doesn't score decisive goals. Pretty sure about half of his goals last year were in the last 10 minutes of games they were already winning.

I watched him closely when Everton played away at United. He must have had 3 or 4 opportunities on the break to kill the game yet he made the wrong decision every time. Either being too greedy, holding on to the ball too long or picking the wrong pass at the wrong time

I think he will do reasonably well at Chelsea. In terms of being the leagues leading scorer, I can't see it. Kane, Aguero or Gabriel Jesus will win it in my opinion

Lukaku wouldn't suit our style of play, but let's not pretend he isn't a quality Premier League striker.

If he goes to Chelsea, and I think he will, he's an upgrade on Costa for me. Costa was terrible in the second half of the season - just ask any Chelsea fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.