Ron-Robert Zieler

balotelli's back pocket

Not seen much of him, is he good with his feet? Even if not, to get a good goalie who is home-grown from the bundesliga makes sense, but i would rather have lorus karius back. He could be our pogba!

Karius isn't that good. He does well for Mainz, but his highest level would be like 'Gladbach or a good HSV side. Not the level we want to be at. Good back up, but he wouldn't take that at this stage of his career - Karius that is. I'd love Zieler as back up but I'd fear the same about the pecking order.

If Karius is to develop into this world beater, then why would he join us as second choice?

He's done well at Mainz, but he's been far off the standard we need.

Since Karius was only in our youth setup for two years, Zieler would probably be a better option since he's nation-trained. Karius is too young to likely be a back up too -- he'd have very little inspiration to make the move.

It'd be a bit fun to have a former United youth player. Not quite Giggs but hey, getting one over would be pretty sweet.

Depends on fee really as he is a solid keeper but, like Hart, not the mould that Pep likes, not super on the feets. Although he is counted as homegrown which could make it a bigger buy, Personally id go for Sommer at Gladbach, same type of keeper but much better with the ball.

his team will relegate - he has a clause in his contract allow to depature with 3 mil if the team relegated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.