Ronald Fiddler (suicide bomber)

To create a money trail you need money, mate.... I'm not stating this as fact, however, if you asked any rational person if they would give a person money (substantial) who was suspected of terrorism, they'd undoubtedly say 'don't be silly'..... My belief is this was a strategic move and one when following the money, would open up a world of stories!

I'll give you that.

Jack Straw and his lot let him out for fear of going to court and everything coming out in the wash.

Ive never voted Tory in my life but lets get the facts right mate.
I think you'll find that a major supporter of these releases was David Davis. Mind you, he also said: "If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy."

To create a money trail you need money, mate.... I'm not stating this as fact, however, if you asked any rational person if they would give a person money (substantial) who was suspected of terrorism, they'd undoubtedly say 'don't be silly'..... My belief is this was a strategic move and one when following the money, would open up a world of stories!

They didn't get money for being suspected of being terrorists, they got it because they were deemed to have been abused and we had no evidence to justify that at all.

If we did he wouldn't have got £1m and would still be in this seasons orange suit and leg irons rather than spread over a wide area.

Of course his subsequent actions would certainly suggest terroristic tendencies but who is to say his treatment that was deemed unlawful, turned him into a suicude bomber?

The rule of law must prevail and any fuck ups where the gov and the CIA front and centre.

I still think he is a Viz character though.

If this is the sort of person our society is breeding we need to look at ourselves.

We all failed him.

yes your right we should have took him under our wings and maybe chucked a couple of million more at him, we did fail him though,he died being blown up, i'd have sooner watched him fry his brains in the electric chair

They didn't get money for being suspected of being terrorists, they got it because they were deemed to have been abused and we had no evidence to justify that at all.

If we did he wouldn't have got £1m and would still be in this seasons orange suit and leg irons rather than spread over a wide area.

Of course his subsequent actions would certainly suggest terroristic tendencies but who is to say his treatment that was deemed unlawful, turned him into a suicude bomber?

The rule of law must prevail and any fuck ups where the gov and the CIA front and centre.

I still think he is a Viz character though.

Where did I state he got money for being a terrorist???

The point is, without going in to any great detail, this is counter intelligence 101....

His radicalisation could indeed of been prompted by his incarceration, let's just see shall we...

Where did I state he got money for being a terrorist???

The point is, without going in to any great detail, this is counter intelligence 101....

His radicalisation could indeed of been prompted by his incarceration, let's just see shall we...

I was replying to your words.

"if you asked any rational person if they would give a person money (substantial) who was suspected of terrorism, they'd undoubtedly say 'don't be silly'...

If you read what I replied I pointed out it wasn't for that, it was due to his treatment, obviously deemed a miscarriage of justice. Hence the payout.

That's it.

As for his later actions that is not the issue regarding his payout.

I was replying to your words.

"if you asked any rational person if they would give a person money (substantial) who was suspected of terrorism, they'd undoubtedly say 'don't be silly'...

If you read what I replied I pointed out it wasn't for that, it was due to his treatment, obviously deemed a miscarriage of justice. Hence the payout.

That's it.

As for his later actions that is not the issue regarding his payout.

No disrespect but you were unable to follow the statement.... His payout doesn't negate from why he was there in the first place, that's the point!

He was there because he was found wandering around a battlefield on the opposite side of the Americans. They locked him up. We gave him money because they locked him up and maybe did nasty things to him. Or maybe not. He then goes to a war zone again, he needs a better choice of holiday destination, his Wife and kids, "worried" about him, follow him over there, they suddenly realise what side their jam is on their bread and scurry back to dear old Blighty saying they tried their best. He then blows himself and others up. A prize ****.

The reason why they didn't really get anything out of him is probably because he knew fuck all.

Death to the imperialist west. Can I spend my cash first please?

Someone from the government said on Radio 5 earlier that he didn't get £1m, he got a share of £1m with 3 others. He also said that they got the payment to avoid members of the forces being brought to court, and that the law has since been changed.

I was actually at school with him. Didn't see this in him. He was decent enough, not like some of the dicks there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.