Rony Lopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign de bruyne I think him being loaned makes sense, would be simply too many established players in his position, last thing we want to do is keep him, never play him that season because of the wealth of options in AM and affect his development. for 2 maximum 3 AM spots we would have silva, de bruyne, sterling, nasri and Navas. I would only keep him if one of nasri and navas are sold.

If we sign de bruyne I think him being loaned makes sense, would be simply too many established players in his position, last thing we want to do is keep him, never play him that season because of the wealth of options in AM and affect his development. for 2 maximum 3 AM spots we would have silva, de bruyne, sterling, nasri and Navas. I would only keep him if one of nasri and navas are sold.
Pellegrini has always said he wants 2 players for each position. If it's 4-2-3-1 Silva, nasri, navas, sterling, lopes & hopefully de bruyne is 6 players for 3 spots which is right. If we play 4-3-3 silva/ nasri will be part of the midfield 3 so it will be 4 players for 2 winger positions which is also right. Looking increasingly unlikely of a 4-2-2-2 so there will be 2 extra midfield spots in the squad this season, replacing the 2 striker spots taken by dzeko and jovetic last season.

Pellegrini has always said he wants 2 players for each position. If it's 4-2-3-1 Silva, nasri, navas, sterling, lopes & hopefully de bruyne is 6 players for 3 spots which is right. If we play 4-3-3 silva/ nasri will be part of the midfield 3 so it will be 4 players for 2 winger positions which is also right. Looking increasingly unlikely of a 4-2-2-2 so there will be 2 extra midfield spots in the squad this season, replacing the 2 striker spots taken by dzeko and jovetic last season.

Not sure thatll be good for him though, he would almost certainly be 6th in line which mean he would only play when there's at least 2 injuries/cup but even then if everyone was fit I'd doubt he'd start in those either. I think the sale of Nasri or Navas in the next 12 months or so is inevitable, let Lopes go somewhere where he plays every week so when one of them leaves he is ready to replace them, rather then being completely boxed out by them next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.