Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

It's going to be rough when Fergie decides to call it a career but it's going to be all about timing. If he calls it a career and the Glazer reign doesn't show signs of being over, it's probably all down hill from there. On the other hand if he sticks it out and by some miracle, the Glazers sell, Fergie has built up the club enough that they can attract almost any manager they want. I also think the 2007/2008 team with Ronaldo, Tevez, Rio and Vidic in their prime, Carrick while he was still a professional football player, etc...is a team a lot of good managers could have achieved similar success with. This team however, shows how great Fergie really is. I couldn't name many managers that would be able to get a top 4 finish with this squad.

Gar said:
It's going to be rough when Fergie decides to call it a career but it's going to be all about timing. If he calls it a career and the Glazer reign doesn't show signs of being over, it's probably all down hill from there. On the other hand if he sticks it out and by some miracle, the Glazers sell, Fergie has built up the club enough that they can attract almost any manager they want. I also think the 2007/2008 team with Ronaldo, Tevez, Rio and Vidic in their prime, Carrick while he was still a professional football player, etc...is a team a lot of good managers could have achieved similar success with. This team however, shows how great Fergie really is. I couldn't name many managers that would be able to get a top 4 finish with this squad.

We prefer to call him "baconface".

Barcon said:
Gar said:

Baconface it is then

Gar said:
Can't fault you, are you and viva ronaldo the only rags with any sense?

Barcon said:
Gar said:

Baconface or not, **** or not, deserving of death by heart attack on the touchline when a decision goes against him or not, he's a half decent manager.

Gar said:

They beat last years double winners in the quarter final of the champions league whilst having the leagues top scorer, the leagues player with the most assists and paul scholes on the bench, Fergie is good but hes not god, i think most managers would get top 4 with that squad

silvasilvasilva said:
Gar said:

They beat last years double winners in the quarter final of the champions league whilst having the leagues top scorer, the leagues player with the most assists and paul scholes on the bench, Fergie is good but hes not god, i think most managers would get top 4 with that squad

Actually you're probably right, especially since there's really no dominant teams this year. Says a lot that Arsenal's boyband of a team could actually finish second this year. If your lot had a manager that played with the confidence the strength of his team warrants, who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.