Rooney (MERGED)

mancity dan

Rooney

Please don't shoot me down !!

He hasn't signed his new £140k a week wages as yet and only has 18 months left of his current contract.

Cheeky bid maybe???

Re: Rooney

Why not?
Let's make the Rags pay through their noses to keep him and sit back while he self-destructs when Baconface is out of the road.

While he would improve us I don't think it would be significant enough for me to excuse what an utter **** he is. Would be alongside sacking Sven in terms of under mining my love for the club, just couldn't feel anything but fakeness if he were celebrating. Urgh.

Deepest Blue said:
Why not?
Let's make the Rags pay through their noses to keep him and sit back while he self-destructs when Baconface is out of the road.
I agree with you 100%. Tap the fucker up, and offer him £250k a week. The Rags would have to pay him shit loads to keep him and then Ferdinand and all the others would have to have more just to keep them happy as well. Let's face it, wouldn't take much to tap the thick fucker up anyway.

Oh, and one more thing, make the tapping up as fucking obvious as possible, that way bacon face would probably have that long awaited heart attack on camera!

Might backfire on us?

The rag press from fleet street would go crazy.

So much crazy infact that soldiers dying in wars, murders, rapes, unemployment on the rise and dogs savaging kids would all take a backstep whilst more important issues such as how much city are "Apparently" paying Rooney would be on the frontpage headline.....
oh wait they have already done this... scumbags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.