Rooney (MERGED)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Without going around the houses, a lot of people have been duped and Paul Stretford, whatever his faults, has achieved two aims.

To earn a huge pay rise for his client.

To embarrass the media on the back of the prostitute expose.

I very rarely nail myself to the cross, but on this occasion, had no reason not to.

An apology is the wrong word, as I make none for trying to keep fellow blues in the loop, when I can.

It will come as no surprise to tell you very influential people behind the scenes at City were increasingly excited by the prospect.

We were 'the only club in the equation' according to Rooney's puppetmasters.

However, whatever the conspiracy theories, City are not exactly crestfallen.

Admittedly, I am disappointed we will not have the player to supplement our ranks, but we kick on and with January in mind.

I beat myself up at not delivering on this occasion and owe those who got excited, big time.

I for one can never forgive you, you have ruined my life and there is no point in carrying on.

Goodbye cruel world.......

;-)

as far as i can see this was all about scum publicity
their was never a chance of shrek leaving the swamp
in my eyes it was pure publicity seeking perhaps they were feeling
left out as the only team from manchester were recieving more publicity than them we all know they worry more about us than we do about them
maybe the glaziers god bless them have promised shrek and taggert messi
as a late crimbo present

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Without going around the houses, a lot of people have been duped and Paul Stretford, whatever his faults, has achieved two aims.

To earn a huge pay rise for his client.

To embarrass the media on the back of the prostitute expose.

I very rarely nail myself to the cross, but on this occasion, had no reason not to.

An apology is the wrong word, as I make none for trying to keep fellow blues in the loop, when I can.

It will come as no surprise to tell you very influential people behind the scenes at City were increasingly excited by the prospect.

We were 'the only club in the equation' according to Rooney's puppetmasters.

However, whatever the conspiracy theories, City are not exactly crestfallen.

Admittedly, I am disappointed we will not have the player to supplement our ranks, but we kick on and with January in mind.

I beat myself up at not delivering on this occasion and owe those who got excited, big time.

Unfortunately it wont be the first time recently and certainly not the last that we are "used" by agents. Stretford is a season ticket holder at The Swamp and apparently ruthless, this guy had many including Baconface, collymore (who was his client) and many others fooled.

Even though we haven't got Rooney, I and many other Blues have been given plenty of ammunition to ram back down the throats of any of their arrogant tossers, as he now has still to play alongside the same tossers he berated as well as being at the club he says lacks ambition, and especially the fact it had nothing to do with money yet he now has a huge pay rise for the pleasure of doing so.

One thing I don't get is nothing has been done to reassure him so why has he signed a 5 year deal, surely he would have been better off say signing a 3 year deal and seeing how things went or is it that he knows his body is f*cked and on a downward spiral or he can leave soon and help scum get more money or what?

I'm actually relieved he's not coming, also it's such a massive pay rise that it will play havoc with their wage structure. Rio, Vidic and Evra will be taking note of it. the guy who threatens to leave gets a pay hike while the loyal players (and Rio too) don't. Can't see them making any big signings anytime soon, SAF has made a right mess of this. One lesson learned is to keep on with the policy of just buying guys like Silva, not necessarily superstars but guys with the potential to achieve it in the right setting.

mancreject said:
I'm actually relieved he's not coming, also it's such a massive pay rise that it will play havoc with their wage structure. Rio, Vidic and Evra will be taking note of it. the guy who threatens to leave gets a pay hike while the loyal players (and Rio too) don't. Can't see them making any big signings anytime soon, SAF has made a right mess of this. One lesson learned is to keep on with the policy of just buying guys like Silva, not necessarily superstars but guys with the potential to achieve it in the right setting.

Spot on there mate, players like you said Rio, Vidic, Evra even Fletcher, Nani and probably Berba will see that Rooney who has played shit for about 7 months now goes and asks to leave a club who have no ambitions gets a pay rise that makes him the highest paid player in the world. Big mistake from Fergie even I didn't expect him to balls it up this much.

the advert at the bottom of this page is F***ING SHIT. This is supposed to be BLUE moon? F***ing blood money, f***ing disgrace

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:56 pm --

BringBackSwales said:
the advert at the bottom of this page is F***ING SHIT. This is supposed to be BLUE moon? F***ing blood money, f***ing disgrace

it's gone now but it's the one that says united on it, f***ing disgrace

Why would we want a guy that is out of form, has issues of the pitch, his team of 'advisors' are money grabbing toerags who know nothing about the club or football. I would rather have lukaku than rooney tbh. Tevez arguably has a better work ethic and is more talented. I have never rated rooney as 'top class' United only regard him as 'top class' becaue hes the best they have left afer the last 2 years of sales and not buying in its a joke that his agents linked him with city. I would rather keep ade balotelli and tevez thank you mr Gill keep your problems to yourself and maybe start spending so rooney never has this much power again. The wages over rate him and for a player thats scored 1 all season hes got an awfully big scouse mouth asking for 200k, Yaya is on about that and he never moans or asks for more, the only reason he is on that is because he has an 'extravagant' agent who wants the best fee cut for himself
If this ever happened at city with tevez for example you bet it would never go public like this it is just not how cook and co. would deal with it. Rooney is a disgrace to football, his club and his country we know how over rated he is and this just proves the egos are ruling heads on the other side of manchester at the minute

Don't need the minging knut, would argue Tevez is the better player anyway. At the least he's in MUCH better form.

If he is injured why is he on holiday instead of getting treatment at the swamp?.

I think he is on the sick until he is sold in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.