Rooney (MERGED)

Does anyone think its strange how this injury of his doesn't seem to be getting any better like the rags said it would do? Also to send him to US to a trainning camp on his own seems a little strange to me. Why would you send him that far? I wouldn't be supprised if this contract signing was just to increase his price tag and that he will actually be leaving either in Jan or the summer. Could it be that he has been sent to US to keep him away from the rest of the team as to not unrest the squad? I know I am prob talking rubbish here but it would be interesting to see how his injury develops. Whatch this space I say........

The deal was just so they could get a transfer fee for him which he agreed to out respect for them and also to make cash from the deal!

I know that he will be going in the summer and if what i have heard his true he is already a blue!

Porterican said:
The deal was just so they could get a transfer fee for him which he agreed to out respect for them and also to make cash from the deal!

I know that he will be going in the summer and if what i have heard his true he is already a blue!

If it is true so they can get a higher fee pull out and let them pay him his massive wages and sit back and watch all the others wanting pairity !! Not to mention new signings wanting more

Yup
Despite the current 'show of unity', shrek has said things that can't be upset and made bco boy look a fool in public on more than one occasion. This will not be forgiven IMHO , he'll be gone sooner rather than later.

dom said:
Yup
Despite the current 'show of unity', shrek has said things that can't be upset and made bco boy look a fool in public on more than one occasion. This will not be forgiven IMHO , he'll be gone sooner rather than later.

i still think there is more to this than meets the eye like!like you have said he said some pretty strong stuff in his statement and you dont say that if you just looking for a new contract?

The more I think about this the more I believe that he's history there.

I don't believe that they intend to change their transfer policy to suit him. I believed in the summer that they have enough working capital to finance one large and a few smaller acquisitions but the current run of wins are reducing the perceived need to bring in fresh troops.
They have depth in most positions that they believe (rightly or wrongly) will see them through and I can only think of keeper as a position that THEY admit that they must strengthen by bringing in a top player from outside sooner rather than later.
Rooney may explain away the lack of activity by "I trust the Boss-he's a genius" or some other BS but I really do believe that a substantial bid from Chelsea, Real or ourselves will see him gone.
He's gone too far for Whisky Breath and a large minority of the Rag fans to forgive, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.