Rooney to Everton??

More likely that Barkley would go as part of any deal, Can't see Lukaku going to them if Peg is there.

No idea why they would want him, he wouldn't get anywhere near their team, is on a fortune and is universally hated. I don't see any upside to them signing him at all

I think it's all just paper talk. Kenwright's nobody's fool and he's unlikely to spend anything on such a busted flush as Shrek. I believe Gill and Pisscan are behind this because they want to force his hand/trotter.

I think it's all just paper talk. Kenwright's nobody's fool and he's unlikely to spend anything on such a busted flush as Shrek. I believe Gill and Pisscan are behind this because they want to force his hand/trotter.

Sentiment may take over though.

If Rooney goes to Everton I can't see how Barkley can stay.

Sentiment may take over though.

If Rooney goes to Everton I can't see how Barkley can stay.
"I remember watching our Wayne when he played for us the first time. I'm so excited that he's come home so he can show me how to shag grans, demand a massive pay rise and use my pubes on mi ed la!"

Anyone thought that this could be a masterstroke by Ed Threeplanks?
"You buy our Wayne and you'll have first dibs on all the world-class talent that we produce (according to the media who we have primed) if they're surplus to requirements."
Translation: They're shit, and any caps they get when playing for us will never happen again. It's either you get them, or they go to Sunderland, or any club managed by an ex-rag player.

Last edited:
"I remember watching our Wayne when he played for us the first time. I'm so excited that he's come home so he can show me how to shag grans, demand a massive pay rise and use my pubes on mi ed la!"
You forgot chippy tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.