Rooney to Everton??

If I was an evertonian I'd be fucking fuming at the thought of him turning up at my club. His best years were behind him 5 years ago.

If I was an evertonian I'd be fucking fuming at the thought of him turning up at my club. His best years were behind him 5 years ago.

Agree with this. The new manager is doing an excellent job at the minute without having someone who would take all the attention and expect to play every week. No, if he was going back to his club it should have happened a while back.

He couldn't wait to get away from the club he loves, didn't even give them a couple of years service, I know many Evertonians who don't want him near their club at this stage of his career.

Getting rid of Lukaku and Barkley, and bringing in a washed up, has been? So much for this new found Everton ambition.

Loved last night's radio discussion when one of the talking heads reckoned Rooney back at Everton would slow them down.

How the mighty are fallen!

It's just the Trafford Ministry of Truth spewing their fictionalised account of modern-day football once again.

It was that fucking revolting pisscan that gave him the renewed contract, so let them keep the fat fucker until it runs out, which I believe is in 2019? Until then they should honour their obligations and continue to pay the rotund idiot his £300k per week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.