Rooney's top 20 goals

Re: Rooney's to 20 goals

Adam Donnelly said:
Are Sky taking the piss making this programe
Why not Torres top 20 or someone?
Rag loving twats

I thought the same this morning.

Dunno whether its a series & they're gonna feature other players in a similar list, but if not, its just another ramping up of the media bias towards they're favourites!

However, I'm hoping it is part of a series, as I can't fuckin wait for Gelson Fernandes' Top 20 Sideways Passes! I'll set SkyPlus for that one I reckon!!!!

what you expect.. ragtv. they've been up purple noses arse now for far too long.
i cancelled sky 2 years ago, because of shit like this.
ive bt vision now.. free setanta. and ssn. thats all you need.
lets hope setanta outbid sky when the next prem deal is next up.
they've been gradually outbidding sky latey..fa cup, england away games...fingers crossed.
its time for a change.
and the likes of merson, gray, tony gayle, and all the other EXPERTS to start jobhunting.

Vomit inducing isn't it? Been thinking about cancelling Sky & this might be their final nail in the coffin for me.

blue dallas said:
Cheesy said:
Vomit inducing isn't it? Been thinking about cancelling Sky & this might be their final nail in the coffin for me.
do it.

I'm going to. £40 a month and everything I need to watch I can get on the net anyway.

vonksbignose said:
However, I'm hoping it is part of a series, as I can't fuckin wait for Gelson Fernandes' Top 20 Sideways Passes! I'll set SkyPlus for that one I reckon!!!!

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.