Ross Barkley: Police investigate 'racist' Sun article about Everton player

He says, with a clear lack of understanding of how journalism works.

Erm I have heard the phrase lazy journalism a million times on here,if you wish to believe all journalists go balls deep into research rather than making certain assumptions knock yourself out fella.

Erm I have heard the phrase lazy journalism a million times on here,if you wish to believe all journalists go balls deep into research rather than making certain assumptions knock yourself out fella.

images

Must be hard for you to type.

It is the thin skull rule, compare someone of sub-Saharan African heritage to a gorilla and you deserve everything you get.

The fact the perp didn't purport to know is not really a defense.

Clearly intentional, it's not exactly a secret that Barkley is part Nigerian, it's one of those "interesting facts" that you hear all the time about footballers. Also, if someone was picking out an animal to compare someone to for the lack of understanding in their eyes, a gorilla would probably the last animal you would think of, they have incredibly emotive eyes. He's just tried to sneak it through knowing he can feign ignorance and a certain section of twats will defend him.

To be honest, the racist angle isn't even the worst part of that "article". It's just a completely unprovoked attack on Barkley and all of Liverpool, from a man who fucking loves doing that. The biggest sham is that the Sun suspended him, as if it was just him who put that article in their paper and it wasn't overseen and given the all clear by a series of editors. The Sun really is the scummiest of scummy newspapers, I genuinely don't know why anyone reads it.

Clearly intentional, it's not exactly a secret that Barkley is part Nigerian, it's one of those "interesting facts" that you hear all the time about footballers. Also, if someone was picking out an animal to compare someone to for the lack of understanding in their eyes, a gorilla would probably the last animal you would think of, they have incredibly emotive eyes. He's just tried to sneak it through knowing he can feign ignorance and a certain section of twats will defend him.

To be honest, the racist angle isn't even the worst part of that "article". It's just a completely unprovoked attack on Barkley and all of Liverpool, from a man who fucking loves doing that. The biggest sham is that the Sun suspended him, as if it was just him who put that article in their paper and it wasn't overseen and given the all clear by a series of editors. The Sun really is the scummiest of scummy newspapers, I genuinely don't know why anyone reads it.

I have never heard once that Barkley was part Nigerian, in fact I was talking to a few mates about the story and they hadn't a clue either. If Mackenzie did is guesswork which was my argument. If gorillas fall into the roger Moore or de Niro category of expression is not something I have thought too much about.

Yup, I had no ideas he is part whatever....

Nonetheless mackenzie and the sun is a pile of hate filled bullshit drivel. No reporting, just sensationalism. Easy money reporting. I wish City would ban them, especially for the hatred of Sterling.

Yup, I had no ideas he is part whatever....

Nonetheless mackenzie and the sun is a pile of hate filled bullshit drivel. No reporting, just sensationalism. Easy money reporting. I wish City would ban them, especially for the hatred of Sterling.

The fact people still buy the sun newspaper is a stain on our society tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.