Ross Barkley

Barkley will be the best English player in 2-3 years, staying at Everton though has been the right move for his development. Will be playing for us, Chelsea, or rags before the next World Cup.

Barkley will be the best English player in 2-3 years, staying at Everton though has been the right move for his development. Will be playing for us, Chelsea, or rags before the next World Cup.

I just don't see it. He is big, athletic, has a great touch, and a wicked shot on him. Aside from that he is fucking clueless. Unless he has at least a minute to think about it he makes the wrong decision 9 times out of 10. Do not want, he is nowhere near good enough for us and he never will be.

I just don't see it. He is big, athletic, has a great touch, and a wicked shot on him. Aside from that he is fucking clueless. Unless he has at least a minute to think about it he makes the wrong decision 9 times out of 10. Do not want, he is nowhere near good enough for us and he never will be.
Spot on. Barkley can't see beyond himself. Tries to take people on rather than looking for the clever pass. Only half a footballing brain which doesn't seem to have improved last two seasons.

Stones is class, the next Pique.
I've been quite impressed with Stones in one on one situations this season, Looks very composed on the ball but his distribution/passing needs some work.

I think it's too early to be making comparisons with anybody.

Barkley is ten times the player Shelvey is or will ever be. Shelvey just sits and tries playing the glory ball every time and gives it away half the time. 1 half decent game against San Marino and he's the new Yaya? You couldn't make it up!

We have players coming through the youth teams with far more talent than Barkley.

As said above, I don't think he has the footballing brain to ever make it at the top level. I.e be effective in the champions league, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.