Ross Barkley

Reading the first posts on the thread is kinda funny.

I agree with some posters. He's a highlight reel player, doesn't actually do enough in an overall game. He has alot of potential, but he will stagnate staying at Everton.

I certainly believe there is absolutely no chance of him in a Pep team. His ball retention is one of the worst in Everton. IMO we have better chance at Stones fitting in a Pep team than this bloke.

No, it isn't.

I like when fans make comments about other teams that they have no clue about.

Barkley retains the ball better than anyone at the club.

Barkley like stones is an excellent prospect for me. However, with the money Everton have got coming in, I would think they will do everything they can to keep both of them.

Barkley like stones is an excellent prospect for me. However, with the money Everton have got coming in, I would think they will do everything they can to keep both of them.
Barkley unlike Stones is an evertonian and comes through the club. Stones isnt. There could also be ambition to leave, he cannot be forced to stay.

Barkley unlike Stones is an evertonian and comes through the club. Stones isnt. There could also be ambition to leave, he cannot be forced to stay.

Maybe not but they have more chance now than before the takeover. I would love Stones. I think he is a top prospect. Bit rash but that can be worked on. His composure his great for me.

Maybe not but they have more chance now than before the takeover. I would love Stones. I think he is a top prospect. Bit rash but that can be worked on. His composure his great for me.
Evertons new owner isnt worth even that much and if a player says "i want to leave" then they have no choice really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.