Ross Barkley

He is probably the one player I can't make my mind up on, he definitely has the ability but I wonder if his football brain is at the top level. Doesn't make the right moves to get into the game and influence it as much as he should.

Shite against United and he hasn't got the intelligence to play with the likes of KDB and Silva.

He will score the odd screamer and pull a majestic turn off now and again, but he's not got the awareness and vision to play at a top club.

Can it be taught? I doubt it.

Shite against United and he hasn't got the intelligence to play with the likes of KDB and Silva.

He will score the odd screamer and pull a majestic turn off now and again, but he's not got the awareness and vision to play at a top club.

Can it be taught? I doubt it.

That's how I see him too. Thought his decision making yesterday was awful, bordering on selfish

given time on the ball and under no pressure he generally slows play down or takes an unnecessary touch. at his best when he powers through teams at pace. therefore he seems at his best when he is under no pressure. the thinking bit he struggles with !! plays the wrong ball far too much and his distribution can be poor, and possibly needs to add a bit of bite and aggression to his game also. be interesting to see him play as a centre forward up front with lukaku. on a plus side he seems to be developing every year, technically he has it but his mentality and intelligence re reading of the game lets him down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.