Ross Barkley

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Matt the Giant, 26 Nov 2017.

1. Dipsis_LTU_MC

Dipsis_LTU_MC

He's got technical ability and is immense physically but most of the time he's a headless chicken with an awful decision making.

2. super_city_si

super_city_si

Him and drink water will be warming the subs bench and play the Cup games. No way will he displace one of their starting eleven.

3. cadds92

cadds92

Chelsea are short on English players if I recall.

Only Gary Cahill I think.

This signing looks like one of those typical homegrown spot fillers the top sides have to fill every now and again.

Bad news for Loftus-Cheek though.

If I was Palace I would be looking to see if I could get a cut price deal because he looks like he could make them a nice profit in a few years if improves as many think he should.

4. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

Strange career move. I expect he won't get much game time.

5. malg

malg

Decent signing at the price, bit like our current left back!

6. brummie blue

brummie blue

Barkley had shown he has the ability to be a very decent player, much like Delph. The difference is Pep will take a player and coach, develop, improve and get som much more from them - we have half a team at least with players benefiting from Pep's management. I don't see Conte doing that with Barkley, Conte probably didn't sign him, and might not be a Chelsea this time next year. Barkley at City under Pep would have been really interesting, because he would have been coached.

7. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

I think he's a cracking player that was ruined by Everton but unfortunately I don't think he's made a good career move. Chelsea have got a bargain, £15m is nothing these days and for that money they can use him how they like. He should have trie to go somewhere like Newcastle to try to revive his career imo.

8. nimrod

nimrod

Yeah fully agree, he shouldve gone somewhere where he would play, not very ambitious move for him.

Conte doesnt choose who Chavski buy, he's confirmed that in an interview, his role is coach, not manager.

9. journolud

journolud

Just said on northwest tonight that the mayor of Liverpool has asked the police to investigate if any fraud has been committed due to the price going down from the summer. Ycnmiu

10. Akira

Akira

Lad left it a little too late to leave Everton.