Ross Barkley

he has had Everton over a barrel ,he was going to sign in the summer ,decided to stay at Everton have the operation and collected his wages ,now he's nearly fit see you later toffees, Chelsea get him for 15m they will sell him in the summer for 30m,lol at everton,serves them right for taking the piss with lesscott :)

Arsenal will demand at least £30m for Sanchez now.

No way are Arsenal going to let Sanchez go for just £10m more than Barkley when both have/ had 6 months left on their contracts.

I like Barkley and his ability to go past players. Think he's very good value for what Chelsea paid.
Would not have minded him at City as a squad player for that price.

I like Barkley and his ability to go past players. Think he's very good value for what Chelsea paid.
Would not have minded him at City as a squad player for that price.

The problem with Barkley is he needs to be playing regularly to fulfill any remaining potential he has.

He looked a potential world beater when he came on to the scene a few years back but has never really pushed on.

I think with Barkley from whenever I have watched him, rather than thinking about the game he relies so much on instinct.

It’s hard watching at times because some of the ability he shows whether it is his passing, dribbling or shooting, if he could turn those instinctual moments into consistent and well thought out processes he could be a world class player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.