Rotherham child abuse scandal

As I understand it the Rochdale 'groomers' have been stripped of their British citizenship and are on the way out of the door.
Well 4 of them and only if they're not allowed to waste even more of the taxpayers money on yet another appeal,even then we could be infringing their sub human rights as EU citizens.This charade will run and run.

Well 4 of them and only if they're not allowed to waste even more of the taxpayers money on yet another appeal,even then we could be infringing their sub human rights as EU citizens.This charade will run and run.

Another good reason to leave the e.u.

Can we castrate them first? Seems a bit harsh that they will be free to rape Pakistani children.

I think the scum only target kafirs aka white children. I don't recall any other ethnicities amongst their victims?

This is so.

Can we also with immediate effect deport the nay sayers social workers and police who stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted lalalalalala whilst our kafir children were raped and hidiously abused ?

This is so.

Can we also with immediate effect deport the nay sayers social workers and police who stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted lalalalalala whilst our kafir children were raped and hidiously abused ?
Over the last few years I have come to the conclusion that the whole system protects nonces, not just these scumbags but nonces in general. It really does stink mate.

Over the last few years I have come to the conclusion that the whole system protects nonces, not just these scumbags but nonces in general. It really does stink mate.

You would like to think this was not true.
The reason that nothing was acted upon was fear coupled with the most wretched and dangerous stench of pension removal.
I hope the culpable ones choke on them untill their dying breaths.

You would like to think this was not true.
The reason that nothing was acted upon was fear coupled with the most wretched and dangerous stench of pension removal.
I hope the culpable ones choke on them untill their dying breaths.
Those in authority should lose their jobs and fucking pensions mate. If me or you had failed in our lines of work we would not be surprised to lose our jobs and the benefits they bring. Nearly as bad as the perps.

The latest set from Rotherham to be sentenced, three of them were Patients at our Opticians. What amazes me about the whole thing is while it was going on it was kept completely quiet. I only ever remember one person ever mentioning it. He phoned the Council to complain about what he had witnessed happening in Clifton Park between a Schoolgirl and an older Asian Man. He was told by whoever he spoke to he should mind his own business and to stop being racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.