Rotherham child abuse scandal

phoned the Council to complain about what he had witnessed happening in Clifton Park between a Schoolgirl and an older Asian Man. He was told by whoever he spoke to he should mind his own business and to stop being racist.

Another thing I detest (as a non-Pakistani, of South Asian origin) is the media are too scared and PC to label these men as of Pakistani origin. 99% of these 'Asian' lowlives are definitely not Hindu, Sikh, Jain or Buddhist, but those less knowledgeable will associate us with these scum

Another thing I detest (as a non-Pakistani, of South Asian origin) is the media are too scared and PC to label these men as of Pakistani origin. 99% of these 'Asian' lowlives are definitely not Hindu, Sikh, Jain or Buddhist, but those less knowledgeable will associate us with these scum
My aunt is married to a bloke from Kuwait.he goes absolutely nuts when he's called Asian.

He can be quite racist in his rants when he's going full steam.

Taking inspiration from that Batman film, I'd put them on a plane and throw them out over the sea.

Saves fuel and the threat of them resuming their activities in Pakistan.

Its mad the things that a covered up to try and not cause race relations to suffer in the community. Any normal person could understand that every race has their share of dirty fuckers, it shouldnt be hushed up

Its mad the things that a covered up to try and not cause race relations to suffer in the community. Any normal person could understand that every race has their share of dirty fuckers, it shouldnt be hushed up

Yes, true. But where are the likes of Sayeeda Warsi and other community figures speaking out? That sub-section of the UK community, mainly in Bedford/Luton/Birmingham/Lancashire/Yorkshire has more than their share, and they need to speak up against the minority that puts such a stain on their reputation

Yes, true. But where are the likes of Sayeeda Warsi and other community figures speaking out? That sub-section of the UK community, mainly in Bedford/Luton/Birmingham/Lancashire/Yorkshire has more than their share, and they need to speak up against the minority that puts such a stain on their reputation

I 100% agree

Strange isn't it? There are lots of christian, catholic or atheist child abusers as well and i'm never associated with them.

Strange isn't it? There are lots of christian, catholic or atheist child abusers as well and i'm never associated with them.

Yes, but I assume you are white, not a minority like me who could easily be misread or targeted for prejudice or discrimination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.