Roy Hodgson

It would be a bit of a farce should be fail to pass the group stages considering the stipulations. Three of the four in the group advance.

In other words, because he plays for the rags.
2 different kinds though, the I will pick him because he plays for rags
Or if I dont pick him and we exit early the media will be on my back man
Think every manager ever who has taken the player the media said he should have
He didn't pick Carrick, Jones, Lingaard or Young in fairness
As under Sven or Mclaren they would all of been in plus Shaw 1 leg and all

There are two things I don't understand about him:
- how did he keep his job after the 2014 World Cup?
- what has he done that qualifies him to be the England manager in the first place?

IIRC it was a straight choice between him and Dodgy Harry after the disaster of Capello. If it was not for the fact Bernstein was in charge of recruitment we may well have ended up with Rosie's dad. He's doing okay. England aren't all that. We should judge at the end of this competition.

His test will come not in the next round, but the one after.
It may yet come sooner than that if he makes a balls up of it tonight. Martin Samuel has absolutely nailed him and that prat Dyke to the wall in today's Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...ties-Euro-2016-presents-real-opportunity.html

Sums up perfectly how I feel about him. He still seems to think that late Russia goal was somehow completely out of his control, while it was pure luck that got him out of jail against Wales. When your manager ends up using all 5 of his strikers in one game, it's as sure a sign as you can get that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

The substitution to bring on Rashford actually nearly cost them. He played out of position wide on the left, and didn't create anything. They were more dangerous before he came on, if Lallana had stayed on England would have scored sooner then the last minute.

It may yet come sooner than that if he makes a balls up of it tonight. Martin Samuel has absolutely nailed him and that prat Dyke to the wall in today's Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...ties-Euro-2016-presents-real-opportunity.html

Sums up perfectly how I feel about him. He still seems to think that late Russia goal was somehow completely out of his control, while it was pure luck that got him out of jail against Wales. When your manager ends up using all 5 of his strikers in one game, it's as sure a sign as you can get that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
You say that but I remember it being the way France won Euro 2000 against Italy. Manager basically just said fuck it and lobbed on every attacking player to get the goal. If you need a goal you dont put on a DM like Mancini used to (not a dig at him we all used to find it a bit odd)

2 different kinds though, the I will pick him because he plays for rags
Or if I dont pick him and we exit early the media will be on my back man
Think every manager ever who has taken the player the media said he should have
He didn't pick Carrick, Jones, Lingaard or Young in fairness

Well I suppose we have to be grateful for that .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.