Roy Hodgson

maccistani

If Sparkey is to go, I think this man would be a great person at the helm.

Personally, I dont want hughes to go, but I really cant see the sheiks allowing him to run round with blank cheques.

Roy on the other hand, has plenty of contacts, and knows a good buy when he see's one, and is very highly regarded, in both management and player relation circles, and I think some of the stars we are meant to be after, according to the highly relaible Sun, with all of its qualified sources.

I doubt it.
189815.jpg

Not what we need if we want to be where we envisage we will be in 2 years time.

A quick fix perhaps as he has improved Fulham but if Hughes is to go we need someone who has a long term future at the club and will improve the results over time.

Yeah i heard he's always wanted to manage Wobinho, Wichards and Wichard Dunne.

although Hodgson did great job with Finnish National Team and save Fulham from relegation, I really don`t want to see his anti-football tactics near CoMS more than once a season!

maccistani said:
If Sparkey is to go, I think this man would be a great person at the helm.

Personally, I dont want hughes to go, but I really cant see the sheiks allowing him to run round with blank cheques.

Roy on the other hand, has plenty of contacts, and knows a good buy when he see's one, and is very highly regarded, in both management and player relation circles, and I think some of the stars we are meant to be after, according to the highly relaible Sun, with all of its qualified sources.

are you having a fucking laugh? which part of 'we've got billions of pounds at our diposal' do you not understand?

oh yeah, our owners, who could afford to have Mourinho AND Scolari managing us if they so desired are really going to install Woy Hodgson.

you're proper taking the piss. or you're a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.