RSC

Goats left knee said:
like Diarra would Real Madrid have to show an interest before you all would welcome RSC???
top quality player, would love to see him partnered with Owen for City in the new year

love the fact Diarra has gone awol.

svennis pennis said:
Goats left knee said:
like Diarra would Real Madrid have to show an interest before you all would welcome RSC???
top quality player, would love to see him partnered with Owen for City in the new year

love the fact Diarra has gone awol.
the longer his deal with madrid is not confirmed the better for us
hee hee

colin murray is a ledgend
just comes out with "so if a club like manchester city would offer you 20m would you take it"
legend

Goats left knee said:

I was interested in Diarra before Real Madrid got involved and the price went ridiculous.

Well looks like Big Fat Sam does not want to sell RSC anyway... of course this could all be talk to get the price up but I wouldn't be surprised if he does not allow it, why would he sell their best striker when they are facing a relegation scrap as well?

RSC in reply just said something to keep both Blackburn and city happy

but yeah,
legend

moomba said:
Goats left knee said:

I was interested in Diarra before Real Madrid got involved and the price went ridiculous.

Diarra is a class international player that many top european clubs would be after, he is young too.. If you want the best £20mill+ is the going rate. If we don't pay it Madrid will, if they don't pay it in the summer someone like Inter, Barca, Rags will.

its not as if we need a proven premiership striker or three.....oh....

I was a little sceptical about the Santa Cruz link, but it looks odds-on becuase

a) RSC has but said he wants to go
b) Sam Allardyce has Not ruled out selling him despite having numerous opportunities to do so

He's a quality player, and one we can reply on in the here and now.

I hope we sign him, because he is far far better than what we have now. He thrives on crosses. Along with Crouch, he's probably the best header of the ball in the Premiership. So if we sign him, I'd like to see a winger back in the team eg SWP/Etuhu. In the medium term of course there's Petrov

He's not a David Villa, but we have to learn how to walk before we can run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.