RSC

Marvin said:
I was a little sceptical about the Santa Cruz link, but it looks odds-on becuase

a) RSC has but said he wants to go
b) Sam Allardyce has Not ruled out selling him despite having numerous opportunities to do so

He's a quality player, and one we can reply on in the here and now.

I hope we sign him, because he is far far better than what we have now. He thrives on crosses. Along with Crouch, he's probably the best header of the ball in the Premiership. So if we sign him, I'd like to see a winger back in the team eg SWP/Etuhu. In the medium term of course there's Petrov

He's not a David Villa, but we have to learn how to walk before we can run.

Yes he has:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=194650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpa ... sid=194650</a>

Thanks for the link

I've seen nemerous interviews with Allardyce, and he's used his words very carefully, and talked about assessing the existing players being his No. 1 priority.

I think he'll sell RSC if City are prepared to offer big monies - after all the alternative forwards he has at Blackburn would all walk into our team eg Benni McCarthy and Jason Roberts

That sayssomething doesn't it when the 2nd bottom team has far better strikers than us?

Marvin said:
Thanks for the link

I've seen nemerous interviews with Allardyce, and he's used his words very carefully, and talked about assessing the existing players being his No. 1 priority.

I think he'll sell RSC if City are prepared to offer big monies - after all the alternative forwards he has at Blackburn would all walk into our team eg Benni McCarthy and Jason Roberts

That sayssomething doesn't it when the 2nd bottom team has far better strikers than us?
Allardice will not admit wanting to sell RSC to keep the fans onside. Ideally for him he wouldn't want to, but he will need money for his own transfers. I agree if City offer enough he will be ours. We need someone to partner him aswell, what about Owen

To me that is Fat Sam already adjusting to his squad without RSC. Good good. Hopefully we get this one done very quickly.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't a City player in January.

Not sure about him to be honest......one season wonders are always a gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.