Rubén Sobrino

To be honest I think that's more to do with Aidy Ward being Berahino's (former) agent. When Sterling was at Liverpool the links we constant. Doesn't make sense for us to spend the £20-25 West Brom will demand for a 3rd choice striker when playing 1 up front - especially not after Pellegrini said that the strikers for this season were Sergio, Bony & Iheanacho, and we made such a big thing about Nacho being promoted.

Plus when there were a few rumblings about us signing him before, it was always with the caveat we "needed" HG players - well we don't have any space for more HG signings so that's out the window.

I'd be amazed if we got another striker this summer.
I think Berahino ditched Aidy Ward recently following criticism of Ward in the media

Its opening up this story. Seems City are with Pere Guardiola in having a stake in Girona and using it is a base for youngsters.

Ferran Soriano and Pere Guardiola behind it.

Didn't they want a City B team in this country but as it was kiboshed Girona must be the Plan B?

Its opening up this story. Seems City are with Pere Guardiola in having a stake in Girona and using it is a base for youngsters.

Ferran Soriano and Pere Guardiola behind it.

Us doing a deal with Pere Guardiola is going to ignite the Pep rumours again in a big way. He's not exactly a super agent with lots of reasons to have a stake in a club. He's only got 3 clients.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.