Rubbish nicknames for other players/teams/stadiums

Ric

Administrator
Might just be a pet hate of mine, but I despair when I see grown men (and women) come up with shit nicknames/puns for rivals.

Maybe I’m just becoming more curmudgeonly as I get older, but never really understand why people don’t just refer to them by their proper names.

In no particular order, here are some of those that make me cringe the most:

Emptihad
Fraudiola
Maureen
Moaninho
Pogbad
Ushited
Klanfield
Wet Spam
Neverton
Chelski
Le Arse

Feel free to add to the list, or alternatively tell me to fuck off if you enjoy this low-level “bantz”!

Might just be a pet hate of mine, but I despair when I see grown men (and women) come up with shit nicknames/puns for rivals.

Maybe I’m just becoming more curmudgeonly as I get older, but never really understand why people don’t just refer to them by their proper names.

In no particular order, here are some of those that make me cringe the most:

Emptihad
Fraudiola
Maureen
Moaninho
Pogbad
Ushited
Klanfield
Wet Spam
Neverton
Chelski
Le Arse

Feel free to add to the list, or alternatively tell me to fuck off if you enjoy this low-level “bantz”!
You are getting old.

I remember you laughing when I christened Ronaldo the thin pat butcher when he wore those plasters over his ears to cover his earrings at the 2004 Euros.

:)

I suppose it's our inner child coming out when the names you mentioned above come out.

Not a bad debate to have because some of the names given do to players, managers or clubs do cross the line.

You are getting old.

I remember you laughing when I christened Ronaldo the thin pat butcher when he wore those plasters over his ears to cover his earrings at the 2004 Euros.

:)

I suppose it's our inner child coming out when the names you mentioned above come out.

Not a bad debate to have because some of the names given do to players, managers or clubs do cross the line.
Totally different. Saying Zaha looks like Dwayne Dibley is hilarious, but if you referred to him as Zashit or Zaharsehole it would be cringeworthy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.