Ruben Cousillas

Wind your neck in.

You come on here having not posted for a year with a story about meeting Ruben and wonder why people are a bit cynical. Do you reply to emails from the widow of Nigerian bank officials asking for your kind assistance in helping them move some money? Now maybe you're story is 100% true and maybe it isn't. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment but you can't be surprised that others don't.

But inferring that most City fans don't know who Ruben Cousillas is or wouldn't recognise him is extremely patronising and almost insulting. I've posted things on here that I know to be 100% true but can't conclusively prove and I've experienced a similar reaction from posters. That's just the way of this place and the way people react to unsubstatiated rumours on the internet.

So if you really did meet him then that's been an experience for you and I understand why you'd want to share it but don't get abusive because some people take the piss.

and I have walked into my grans house in didsbury on a number of occasions only to find a couple of ex players drinking tea there due to family connections with the club - I am totally an ITK without a shadow of doubt, only thing is that's its for the early 80s.

Jim Cassell used to live next door to my gran - never bloody told me a thing apart from 'stop bloody kicking that ball over here' these club guys are tied up fully these days and wouldn't say a word to anyone IMO

edited to fix buggin autocorrect

He
Jim Castle used to live next door to my gran - never bloody told me a thing apart from 'stop bloody kicking that ball over here' these club guys are tied up fully these days and wouldn't say a word to anyone IMO

What difference would it make ? He is hardly interfering with transfer fees & people don't believe it anyway. It's not as if he is giving away sensitive details of negotiations. Harry used to do shit like this every day on tv.

The replies to my post are quite frankly a fucking joke, as most of you probably don't know Ruben is an argentine assistant manager that few city fans, never mind anyone else, would actually recognise in the streets. He was just minding his own business when I recognise him and politely ask him if he's who I thought he was. He then said in the space of 3/4 mins what I summerised in the post, before shaking my hand again and walking away. Yes, it may have been bullshit, yes he could have been having a laugh, but I honestly don't think he was lying, his general football knowledge wasn't that good. He knew de brujne as "that guy who plays for Wolfsburg who used to play for Chelsea" fir example. And for the record, I think we should focus all of our efforts on pogba after de Bruyne and don't think we need a centre back. Anyone who wants to call me a **** can quite frankly fuck off, why would I log on for the first time in over a year after being a regular user of the sight for 7 years just to make that up?! If I was going to make something up it would have been more exciting than this I can promise you all that

I enjoyed your post. Thanks for posting. I have no reason at all to doubt you.

I bumped ino Sheikh Mansour yesterday in Morrisons
When I told him I was a season card holder he was very open with me and said he was shopping in there for offers as the oil ran out on Monday

12.jpg

I'm calling bollocks, looks more like Sainsburys.

Wind your neck in.

You come on here having not posted for a year with a story about meeting Ruben and wonder why people are a bit cynical. Do you reply to emails from the widow of Nigerian bank officials asking for your kind assistance in helping them move some money? Now maybe you're story is 100% true and maybe it isn't. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment but you can't be surprised that others don't.

But inferring that most City fans don't know who Ruben Cousillas is or wouldn't recognise him is extremely patronising and almost insulting. I've posted things on here that I know to be 100% true but can't conclusively prove and I've experienced a similar reaction from posters. That's just the way of this place and the way people react to unsubstatiated rumours on the internet.

So if you really did meet him then that's been an experience for you and I understand why you'd want to share it but don't get abusive because some people take the piss.

So don't get abusive when other people abuse you? He was called a **** FFS. God the hypocrisy on this board.

Being called a **** on here is hardly something to get upset about is it

Not the point. The moderator told him to stop being abusive, when hed just been called a **** and a wum. Whats he meant to do? Take it on the chin?

I see no reason why he would lie about this, to come on after a year of not posting? Obviously something happened unless he suddenly decided he wanted to WUM an internet forum (?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.