Ruben Cousillas

The replies to my post are quite frankly a fucking joke, as most of you probably don't know Ruben is an argentine assistant manager that few city fans, never mind anyone else, would actually recognise in the streets. He was just minding his own business when I recognise him and politely ask him if he's who I thought he was. He then said in the space of 3/4 mins what I summerised in the post, before shaking my hand again and walking away. Yes, it may have been bullshit, yes he could have been having a laugh, but I honestly don't think he was lying, his general football knowledge wasn't that good. He knew de brujne as "that guy who plays for Wolfsburg who used to play for Chelsea" fir example. And for the record, I think we should focus all of our efforts on pogba after de Bruyne and don't think we need a centre back. Anyone who wants to call me a **** can quite frankly fuck off, why would I log on for the first time in over a year after being a regular user of the sight for 7 years just to make that up?! If I was going to make something up it would have been more exciting than this I can promise you all that
Rather than the majority of other City fans not knowing who he is, maybe you were mistaken who you were talking to? Had you been drinking rather a lot of sherry just before this alleged conversation took place?

The replies to my post are quite frankly a fucking joke, as most of you probably don't know Ruben is an argentine assistant manager that few city fans, never mind anyone else, would actually recognise in the streets. He was just minding his own business when I recognise him and politely ask him if he's who I thought he was. He then said in the space of 3/4 mins what I summerised in the post, before shaking my hand again and walking away. Yes, it may have been bullshit, yes he could have been having a laugh, but I honestly don't think he was lying, his general football knowledge wasn't that good. He knew de brujne as "that guy who plays for Wolfsburg who used to play for Chelsea" fir example. And for the record, I think we should focus all of our efforts on pogba after de Bruyne and don't think we need a centre back. Anyone who wants to call me a **** can quite frankly fuck off, why would I log on for the first time in over a year after being a regular user of the sight for 7 years just to make that up?! If I was going to make something up it would have been more exciting than this I can promise you all that

Alright buddy, calm down. For what it's worth, I enjoyed your original post, had no opinion either way on its authenticity, and thought it a fuck sight better than 99% of the drivel on here in the last month! I almost pissed off back to the cellar at one point!

So don't get abusive when other people abuse you? He was called a **** FFS. God the hypocrisy on this board.

Not the point. The moderator told him to stop being abusive, when hed just been called a **** and a wum. Whats he meant to do? Take it on the chin?

I see no reason why he would lie about this, to come on after a year of not posting? Obviously something happened unless he suddenly decided he wanted to WUM an internet forum (?)

Bit harsh haha, but of course everyone on here is entitled to their own opinion....

Kinell, you two are getting more upset about it than the OP did.

Not getting upset haha just baffles me as to why when a person, who has absolutely no reason to lie, comes on to tell something that happened to him that day that would be of interest to other blues, hes immediately shot down and called a ****.

Its amusing how cult-like this forum becomes during a window.

I enjoyed your post... I didn't take it as sacrosanct but I didn't dismiss it either. I think everyone's reaction, including my own, is just a joke though. It's Ruben Cousillas, an inherently funny character, giving out information to a passerby. What's not funny about it? I think you might've been better off joining in rather than instinctively becoming defensive, for what it's worth.

If anything I'd be more worried that Ruben now knows you've shared information he gave you in confidence. Did you have family or friends with you when you spoke? Could he find them with the help of a sketch artist?

Some of the abuse was a bit unnecessary, but it's dealt with now so let's get back on topic.

Not getting upset haha just baffles me as to why when a person, who has absolutely no reason to lie, comes on to tell something that happened to him that day that would be of interest to other blues, hes immediately shot down and called a ****.

It's the internet bud. People can post whatever comes into their twisted little minds and we have to make our own minds up whether or not to believe it. One of our criticisms as mods is that posters often don't apply any sort of critical thought to things that people post.

And if people ARE being abusive to posters then we ask you to report it. We don't read every single post in every single thread.

But I'll repeat, at the end of the day expect some piss taking if you post a thread like this. I do agree it's extremely irritating if you know what you've posted is absolutely true but if you know it's true then you should be able to laughter it off. But it's also extremely irritating when people knowingly post a pile of made up shit.

I think you've spelt it wrong there.

The club like to control information that is released to the public, especially regarding potential transfer targets. Leaks from the club have been reduced in recent years. Assuming the conversation to be true I would expect the club to remind Ruben to be more careful what he says in future.

The club like to control information that is released to the public, especially regarding potential transfer targets. Leaks from the club have been reduced in recent years. Assuming the conversation to be true I would expect the club to remind Ruben to be more careful what he says in future.
I doubt they give a shit about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.