Rugby League Grand Final

The reaction of Phil Clarke to that Maguire injury still leaves a sour taste all these on, and i think i'm at the point where when i now hear him say anything i feel the same way i do when Tyler is commentating on the rags.

I'm quite happy to give Wigan credit when it's due. I especially remember Dave Furner taking Leeds game plan apart one year all by himself, and couldn't believe we got him the year after. My biggest gripe at the minute is the tactics employed by Warne over the last few years, concentrating on what i consider the negative side of the game, like the shenanigins around slowing the ruck, and the seemingly direction from him to go out and hurt or disrupt certain players.

Another thing i've found amusing when speaking to fans from other clubs is their apparant belief of how Wigan players are favoured for England call ups, similiar to our moans regarding the rags and the FA. Possibly a case in point was the other year when you had a out-of-form or not match fit players like Sam Tomkins / Sean o'Loughlin likely to get the nod in front of other in form players.

So the top and bottom of these original points by you are quite simple to analyse,you hate Wigan,well let me be straight,and not just from me,but I could line you up 1000's who would hate Leeds a lot more,you would think that Wigan had just beaten Leeds in Grand Final ! Ah well

I remember when we used to mock Saints for getting loads of England call ups. There was a lot of that when I went to my first Rhinos game about 20 years ago.

I recall Bobby Giukding missed an injury time penalty to win the game for Saints as the South Stand chanted, "Bobby, Bobby I've shagged your wife".

You are Leeds born and bred aren't you ?

Hardaker done for a positive drugs test (cocaine), so looking at up to a 2 year ban.

Leeds seem to have an uncanny knack for off-loading players at the right time.

So the top and bottom of these original points by you are quite simple to analyse,you hate Wigan,well let me be straight,and not just from me,but I could line you up 1000's who would hate Leeds a lot more,you would think that Wigan had just beaten Leeds in Grand Final ! Ah well

Sorry to burst your bubble but i don't hate Wigan, but i do dislike them as well as a lot of other people do, for various reasons as i've preciously mentioned.
All you've done is state people hate Leeds more, without giving any reasons, and spout on that people dislike Wigan due to envy which is not the case.

So like i say to the rags i know, keep dwelling on your past history, and i'll stay happy thinking about the current & future :)

Sorry to burst your bubble but i don't hate Wigan, but i do dislike them as well as a lot of other people do, for various reasons as i've preciously mentioned.
All you've done is state people hate Leeds more, without giving any reasons, and spout on that people dislike Wigan due to envy which is not the case.

So like i say to the rags i know, keep dwelling on your past history, and i'll stay happy thinking about the current & future :)

To be honest I couldn't care less,as it isn't what it used to be no more anyway,just glamourised once Sky got their mucky paws on the game,but I will put up a resistance when I see you mentioning Wigan being disliked/hated,you've burst no bubble of mine,but City and Leeds,wow,I even woke up shaking my head this morning at that thought,but as you said the reasons for that,mmmmmmmmm,probably right about no Manchester teams,Salford,Swinton,Oldham,Rochdale wouldn't have lit my fire really neither

but City and Leeds,wow,I even woke up shaking my head this morning at that thought,but as you said the reasons for that,mmmmmmmmm,probably right about no Manchester teams,Salford,Swinton,Oldham,Rochdale wouldn't have lit my fire really neither

why's that any different to you? from where i live in NE Manchester, Wigan is only about 5miles nearer than Leeds.
so are you a wiganer who supports City (if so why don't you support your local football team)?
or are you a born & bred manc who did a bit of glory-hunting and supported a succesful RL team (and if so why didn't you choose one of the 'Manc' teams you listed above)?
or did you choose to support Wigan due to family connections/ support etc?

Sorry but my irony meter is starting to swing off the scale.

why's that any different to you? from where i live in NE Manchester, Wigan is only about 5miles nearer than Leeds.
so are you a wiganer who supports City (if so why don't you support your local football team)?
or are you a born & bred manc who did a bit of glory-hunting and supported a succesful RL team (and if so why didn't you choose one of the 'Manc' teams you listed above)?
or did you choose to support Wigan due to family connections/ support etc?

Sorry but my irony meter is starting to swing off the scale.

Irony meter,I'd suggest you are bordering on cocky or smugness now my man,my local football team would be Chorley,I have family connections,Wigan and Manchester,glory hunting RL team,did you not read the part of where I said the shit holes I'd been watching Wigan in second division ?

For the record been supporting City since 79,still have a season ticket,around same time started to follow Wigan RL,had a season ticket for many years there also,my first Wembley visit was 1984,lost 19-6 to Widnes,when a 2 players killed us that day,so you know what we bought them,but don't go these days,but they have played a massive part in my life,and seen them win absolute loads of cups,but City is where my heart is.....as long as you don't think I live too far away of course for them to count........irony meter,Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.