Rugby World Cup

Henkeman

Couldn't see a thread, and since England are playing their first warm up right now (and have scored a couple of cracking tries), why not?

Who to win, how the home nations will do etc.

I reckon this is the most open World Cup in a long time. You can make a case for four or five teams to win it.

Not seen much of South Africa this summer then have you.
I have, they've been shite. They'll step up in a big way once the tournament starts though imo.

Haven't seen a single northern hemisphere side capable of attacking and defending.

Not seen much of South Africa this summer then have you.

This. Was there last week and most reckon they are a shambles at present. Lost to the Argies too recently.

England for me, will be there on Oct 3rd to watch the Aussies get handed their asses

If u call conceding a try in the dying seconds to Australia and last few minutes to nz when the scrums where uncontested giving the all blacks the perfect platform to attack playing shite then I hate to see them playing well. The Argentina game was a classic case of NH ref being hoodwinked by them and SA letting it get under their skin. In saying all of that I still think the all blacks will win it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.