Rule question

I know that mate. I think you are confusing multiple foul throws with consecutive foul throws.
Thought the original point was if someone took consecutive foul throws as a way to waste time. But that just gives the balk away so why would anyone do that.

Anyway, another good rule question - if the keeper takes a goal kick and it goes in the keeper's goal, what happens next?

Thought the original point was if someone took consecutive foul throws as a way to waste time. But that just gives the balk away so why would anyone do that.

Anyway, another good rule question - if the keeper takes a goal kick and it goes in the keeper's goal, what happens next?

I would guess that the other team is awarded a goal.

If a keeper takes a goal kick and it goes in his own goal then it is a corner
Correct. Ball isn't in play until it leaves the area. Goal isn't scored if ball isn't in play.
Don't know what happens if keeper kicks it out of area but wind blows it into net.

My lad asked me this a few weeks ago, “if there’s a drop ball in the area, can the keeper be selected to go for tha ball and just grab it after it’s bounced?”
Haha. I don't know how old your lad is mate but I love the way he's thinking 'inside' the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.