Rum

An old work colleague who was ex Navy said to me there's only one Rum and that's Woods, it makes you wonder how the Navy reach their destination drinking that shit.
Youre right. Nothing pleasurable about it at all, it stinks, it tastes like strongest thing ever distilled, and it rots everything it touches. If you are Paul Gascoine, or a similarly massive twat, it may serve a purpose. But all it good for is cleaning out the lines of the Sellafield nuclear reprocessing plant, and even then it should be encased in concrete afterwards

Big big fan of rum. Went St Ives with my girlfriend about a year ago and ended up this place called the Rum and Crab shack and the drinks were outstanding. Had sumat of a rum epiphany that night trying absolutely loads of different types.

Rebellion and Rumbullion. They're my recommendations. Both immense.
Give me a simple taste review of them mate
If I described cptn Morgan's, it's smooth and creamy

Got me brother a bottle of pussers gunpowder proof rum for Christmas he seemed to like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.