Red leg spiced rum
Bacardi oakheart
Mount Gay

All beautiful rums

Stay clear of Appleton estate rum it tastes awful

The following is Very Strong but nice

Wray and nephew ovenproof rum 63 % vol great in cocktails

The following rum is Strong and will give you nightmares and evil heartburn

Gosling’s 151 proof Black Seal Rum 75.5% vol and not for the weak of stomach lol it's alright in small amounts but wow your belly aches after drinking it

giphy.gif

The thread should be renamed "Diplomatico is the best rum, but what is a distant second best?"

Gorgeous stuff, but it's about £35-40 a bottle so got to be for special occasions. Like days that end in a Y.

Zacapa is quite good but not worth the price (if diplomatico is an available alternative).

If on a budget, Kraken is good.

Santa Teresa orange is lovely, mount gay xo, Appleton 21 years (very expensive though) koko kanu a better Malibu , old j

Red leg spiced rum
Bacardi oakheart
Mount Gay

All beautiful rums

Stay clear of Appleton estate rum it tastes awful

The following is Very Strong but nice

Wray and nephew ovenproof rum 63 % vol great in cocktails

The following rum is Strong and will give you nightmares and evil heartburn

Gosling’s 151 proof Black Seal Rum 75.5% vol and not for the weak of stomach lol it's alright in small amounts but wow your belly aches after drinking it

Top stuff, needed a good cocktail rum for summer, if it is shit i'll...umm i'll... well it would be a sign of dissatisfaction anyway, possibly a mildly worded letter and offer of drinks as i'd feel guilty by the end of the letter xD

You sure that is a guddun for cocktails as i have 200 quid for summer drinks stuff and would rather not fuck any of my budget.

Diplomatico is good.
Pusser's is great. A few years ago one of the local shops had reduced their stock of it to a ridiculously low price, just to get rid of it and clear some space on the shelf. Happy days

Agree with others - Kraken is lovely.

Would also recommend 10 Cane and Pyrat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.