Rum

Back in the day the corner bar in Gibraltar used to welcome newcomers with a tot of 151 rum. Now this used to go in down the throat but seemed to come out via the nose and the eyes, fuckin' lethal. One was enough for me.

Got to be kraken over ice. Anyone tried something called Stroh? I get it as a joke present when out in Austria and you can get it in 40, 60 and 80%. Woods is like water compared to the 80% stuff

Got a bottle of havana club especial and red leg along with 5 litres of coconut water and some fresh squeezed pineapple juice. Anyone had either because i haven't... yet

Rum and ginger ale with a squeeze of lime.... can't beat it!!
Got some morrisons finest Jamaican ginger ale in the fridge :-D My mate who lives in Jamaica/here is sending me some blue mountain coffee beans his mam does for the family, says i should have a coffee of that with some quality Jamaican rum with a fat spliff. When it gets here i shall report back hehe.

Got limes to, got really into my rum recently, great in a cocktail but hard enough when you want to kick your own face in with a hard spirit neat. Only had a few but i am getting to grips with it a bit.

Rum just splashed into a freshly topped coconut is also fucking awesomely refreshing.

Old J for me.
The Old Hopking Spiced from Aldi is good for a budget.

Old J for me.
The Old Hopking Spiced from Aldi is good for a budget.

Just read up on it, sounds decent, where can i buy it, Asda? i never shop there you see and since i have not seen it on shelves i assume it is there or viccy wines?

Fuck me @gordondaviesmoustache hand blown bottles, gtfi that is just about as yohoho as it is possible to get. Did they describe the drinks character? Fuck i want one of those bottles.

Just read up on it, sounds decent, where can i buy it, Asda? i never shop there you see and since i have not seen it on shelves i assume it is there or viccy wines?

Fuck me @gordondaviesmoustache hand blown bottles, gtfi that is just about as yohoho as it is possible to get. Did they describe the drinks character? Fuck i want one of those bottles.
The guy working behind the bar used to work for me! Mental. Had no idea he was working there. Talked to him for ages and he'd tried the rum; just a sip. Said it was really 'grassy'; whatever the fuck that means. Imagine tasting something that was created by man before industrialisation. Jammy ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.