2015/16 Home Kit

Quality comparison

image.jpg

Player shirt

image.jpg

Fan shirt

image.jpg

Player shirt's badge obviously looks nicer but that and better material does not warrant another 50 quid

I agree but until recently player versions of shirts had never even been on sale. They charge a premium for those with that spare wad of cash that are willing to shell out on them.

One of the things that people don't like is the dark blue sponsor. They could easily get round this and make it seem part of the design by giving us navy blue socks. That way, the sponsor would looked like a part of the design and colour scheme. A lot of people like the navy blue socks as well.

It's a cracking ruse, isn't it? Pay more for less material.

del.jpg

Ask Porsche, they've been doing it for years with the high performance versions of the boxster.

"Let me get this straight, the main reason the auto is quicker off the line and round corners is that it is 12 kilos lighter? How much per pound of comfort removed am I paying, again?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.