2015/16 Home Kit

how old is your boy as the kiddies one that are for under 3s are exactly the same as the kit when we last won the league
theyve not even bothered to put the collar on
He's 8 in august...his kit will be £4 quid more this season £39 from £35 last year....,£55.95 in total with the obligatory lions and name and number.minus the 10% discount.He has to have home n away every season.its bloody hard to say no as other parents will agree.

It's not just that. The material is higher quality and badge is much better as well.

It's about time they started offering this on the main site. It's not for everyone but the higher quality is good if you want accurate colors, better badge (comparatively), and if you want them to last. Does anyone know if the printing is also accurate? ("Hero" shirts generally have smaller name lettering when compared to the "Match" versions the players wear.)

What Nike did right here is the small details. People criticize Nike about templates but when you create a masterpiece it must be used a few times before moving on. The collar is small and crisp. The buttons go down just far enough with a classy flap that hides them. And we moaned about white shorts blue socks for City and they heard us. Best since 09/10 Umbro which I still wear. I'll be pre-ordering this for sure.

manchester-city-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Mine just arrived thanks to DHL Worldwide.

I was unsure of the collar but it looks nice in person. Just a simple, traditional looking shirt. No complaints from me.

Just wandered through the city store. Best looking kit since the umbro retro white collar.
Pogba and the rest will look the part...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.