Rumours vs Real News

UnknownGenius

Can the mods do something about this transfer forum please? I'd love there to be some arrangement where ACTUAL players whom the club has confirmed interest in are separated from whom Bluemoon would like to see, or think we should get.

Is this unrealistic?

Seems unrealistic. I hope the stones transfer doesn't get out of control mostly because I'm in favor of kompany/Ota/denayer/manga.

It's actually rumours vs. real news vs. wishlists. Surely as soon as someone is actually confirmed by the club though, they're no longer a transfer story.

The rumour mill is gonna get 10 times worse now Guardiola has been confirmed,as we know,they gotta sell papers.

Can the mods do something about this transfer forum please? I'd love there to be some arrangement where ACTUAL players whom the club has confirmed interest in are separated from whom Bluemoon would like to see, or think we should get.

Is this unrealistic?
How often does the club 'confirm interest' in a player though?

I'd be all for a 'in the news V wishlst' type of setup - the wish list posts make the TF a no-go zone most of the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.