Running a Marathon ...

Alright mate how did ur long run go ?

I did a dead slow 7 miles on saturday morning. But the did a spinning class on sunday and today my thighs are really sore.
Good win yesterday.

Hello mate, well done - good that you are building up different muscle on your leg - surely beneficial for the main day.

yep, i did a 7.08 mile run yesterday - really enjoyed it, nice still cloudy day - had my wireless headphones on, listened to Radio and my music and felt really comfortable throughout.

did 7:08 Miles in 1 hour 16 - average pace 10:51

wasnt really concentrating on picking up speed or my pace, just took it easy.

rest day today then :
Tuesday : 4-5 mile run outdoor
Wednesday : gym, Bike, evening run 4-5 mile outdoor
Thursday : same as above, evening run 4-5 mile treadmill
Friday : 4-5 mile run outdoor
Saturday : Rest
Sunday : 7-8 mile run

Well done to you mate. I was a bit slower than u, 1.19 for just over 7 miles. But i ran early in morning and it was cold and wet, and I'd didm't get much sleep the night b4. Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it.
Your programs much the same as more at .moment.

Well done to you mate. I was a bit slower than u, 1.19 for just over 7 miles. But i ran early in morning and it was cold and wet, and I'd didm't get much sleep the night b4. Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it.
Your programs much the same as more at .moment.

Yep seems we're both doing similar - did 4 miles today - lovely run over west minister bridge, past London eye and back over Tower bridge. Tommorow will do 5-6 in evening. Enjoying it all to be fair

Yep seems we're both doing similar - did 4 miles today - lovely run over west minister bridge, past London eye and back over Tower bridge. Tommorow will do 5-6 in evening. Enjoying it all to be fair
Not really been enjoying it myself this week thighs have been sore but ran 3, 4, 3 over last 3 days, but looking forward to 9 miler on saturday.

All that time training could be spent doing overtime. With the extra money from the overtime you could go to Amsterdam and spend a week shagging prostitutes and getting stoned.
You won't have the same sense of achievement at the end of it, but you'll have a better time and come home with a sack like father Christmas on boxing day.

All that time training could be spent doing overtime. With the extra money from the overtime you could go to Amsterdam and spend a week shagging prostitutes and getting stoned.
You won't have the same sense of achievement at the end of it, but you'll have a better time and come home with a sack like father Christmas on boxing day.

1) I can't get over time. I'm 24/7
2) would never pay for it
3) weed is the worst drug - I'm a paranoid fruitcake

Keep it up Tony.
Im toying with the idea of entering the MCR Marathon.
I run about 3 times a week but never been further than the Wilmslow half marathon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.