Rusholme’s curry mile

I know a lad who's family opened the original Mughli, they happen to be blues also..

Anyway, he simply states that the boom of the 80/90/00s was down to work ethic, real elbow and dill, that encompassed the second generation of migrants. These then became empowered due to the importance of education put upon them, thus whilst others stood still, they evolved further...

Those who gained an education in the business, applied it and ventured out, the lad above is one of many who have become very wealthy...

Personally I think the drugs trade just became saturated, but that's just my theory!

I used to go to a brilliant kebab shop on Hyde Road near Gorton market.
The shop was tiny, you could touch both walls it was that narrow. However, the doner type meat was unbelievable. I say doner "type" meat as it wasn't the cheap crap sold these days. The Turkish(Cypriot) owner made the doner meat himself, and i've never found anywhere that tastes the same.
He told me he was retiring to Cyprus and that his son in law "Azilla" was taking over. Azilla didn't last long and the business folded. I did try to contact him to get the recipe for the doner, but he disappeared.

I used to go to a brilliant kebab shop on Hyde Road near Gorton market.
The shop was tiny, you could touch both walls it was that narrow. However, the doner type meat was unbelievable. I say doner "type" meat as it wasn't the cheap crap sold these days. The Turkish(Cypriot) owner made the doner meat himself, and i've never found anywhere that tastes the same.
He told me he was retiring to Cyprus and that his son in law "Azilla" was taking over. Azilla didn't last long and the business folded. I did try to contact him to get the recipe for the doner, but he disappeared .

Probably got turned into kebab meat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.