russell brand.

I think he's rather funny.
And i love how he speaks, such a sophisticated vocabulary. Rather like a Dickensian character (don't edit that to read something else lol).
His book is a good read as well!

merty-b- said:
Unfunny. He is joint top of the smack in the pu55 list with alan Carr

Agreed. When I first saw him I thought him gloriously irreverent and witty.

Now he just a one trick pony. His shock tactics have quickly become tiresome and juvenile. Bought my hubby his DVD a couple of years ago for Christmas, as hubby thought he was dead funny. We watched it for about 10 minutes and then switched it off, and have never watched it since. It was cringeingly dreadful.

funny......and kind

My Booky Wook relates a habit whereby he invites his homeless beggar buddies to beg outside his gigs

when he appears on stage he brings out those that were begging and berates the audience for their meanness there ensues a whip round and the homeless mate leaves far richer

he's funnier than that silly twat jason manford , he's a unfunny twat

I suppose if your a southern leftie then hes top.
But if your a fat northern bloke who likes Chubby Brown,smokes fags and drinks 8 pints a night,then no hes a right twat............................................kill him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.