Russia bombing Isis/ Syria?

W W

worsleyweb

Amazed to see not a thread on this or have I missed it??

It would be good if that's what they were doing but they are not, they are busy bombing every other rebel group but Isis it's not going to end well this

It would be good if that's what they were doing but they are not, they are busy bombing every other rebel group but Isis it's not going to end well this

Sorry I missed that rob? They are not bombing Isis?? Why not? And who are they bombing then?

Sorry I missed that rob? They are not bombing Isis?? Why not? And who are they bombing then?
The other rebel groups including some training bases that the Americans are using to train anti Assad rebels and groups that the Gulf Arab states are funding it's not going to end well at all, although it could mean even cheaper oil if they decide to open the taps a bit more to further punish the Russians for their support of Assad and the Iranians

The other rebel groups including some training bases that the Americans are using to train anti Assad rebels and groups that the Gulf Arab states are funding it's not going to end well at all, although it could mean even cheaper oil if they decide to open the taps a bit more to further punish the Russians for their support of Assad and the Iranians

When you say won't end well I think you are implying USA will eventually kick off with Russia? Sorry for appearing thick / trying to get my head around it.

When you say won't end well I think you are implying USA will eventually kick off with Russia? Sorry for appearing thick / trying to get my head around it.
I doubt it both will pull back before it gets to that, what I mean it will further escalate the war there causing more money and arms to flood the region the Rusians can't afford a war at the moment their economy is in free fall which may be one of the reasons Putin is being so bellicose

I doubt it both will pull back before it gets to that, what I mean it will further escalate the war there causing more money and arms to flood the region the Rusians can't afford a war at the moment their economy is in free fall which may be one of the reasons Putin is being so bellicose

Like you said will be tense and messy in the meantime

Putin seemingly determined on news at ten!
Which is the lesser of two evils?

Isis or Assad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.